The Work Orders app of Apptivo enables you to set a particular view as the default view. Here, the default view refers to the home page that comes into view when you open the Work Orders app.
Steps to set the default page
- Log in and access the Work Orders app from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the “More” icon and select “Settings” located at the app header bar.
- Click on “Views” from the Customize dropdown in the left navigation panel.
- You can view “Default Home Page View”.
- You can change the default home page view by selecting any one option listed in the dropdown menu.
- You can set up your own home page. For instance: Show All.
- You can view the newly configured view as the default home page.