The Opportunities app of Apptivo allows businesses to easily perform a single action on multiple records using the Bulk Actions option in any view. This Bulk Action can be customized from the Settings page where you can disable a particular operation.
Steps to customize bulk actions
- In the Opportunities app of Apptivo, select More → Settings from the App Header.
- Go to Customize App → Views from the left navigation panel. Here, scroll down to the Left Panel Views section on the Views page.
- Select a view. Here, Show All.
- The Update View side panel appears. Here, go to the Bulk Actions section. You can see a list of actions that are enabled to perform Bulk Actions.
- Disable a particular option to prevent that action from displaying in the Bulk Actions dropdown for a view.
- Hence, you cannot perform the disabled bulk action in that view.
- Click update to save the changes.
- Now, navigate to the customized view, Show All. Select the records in which bulk action has to be carried out.
- Select the Bulk Actions dropdown. You can see the disabled options are not listed.