The Email templates feature of Apptivo allows you to create predefined templates that you can use while sending emails to your customers, contacts, suppliers, or employees. This email template feature allows you to add or edit images directly into the template.
Let’s go through the steps to add an image in the email template of the Customers app.
Steps to add an image
- Log into your Apptivo account and navigate to the Customers app. Here, select More → Settings from the App Header.
- On the Settings page, navigate to Email → Email Templates from the left navigation panel.
- Select the template to which you want to add an image or create a new template.
- Here, we are editing an existing template.
- The Update Email Template page comes into view. Here, select the place where you want to add the image and click the Insert/Edit Image icon.
- The Insert/edit image window comes into view. Here, you can upload the image from your computer and add a description for it. Furthermore, you can alter the dimensions of the image according to your purpose.
- On clicking the Ok button, the image is added to the template. Select the Update button to save the changes.
- Now, the template will appear with the image when you send it to a recipient.