The Employees app of Apptivo enables you to create a new resource type and add a default rate for it. You can use this detail to record the employee information while modifying the employee information.
Steps to create resource type rate
- Log into your Apptivo account and navigate to the Employees app. Here, select More → Settings from the App Header.
- On the Settings page, navigate to the Employees → Resource Types from the left navigation panel. You can create a new resource type and add a default hourly rate or modify the existing hourly rate. Here, we are creating a new resource type.
- Select the Create button to create a new resource type.
- The Create Resource Type window comes into view. Here, add the name, description, and default hourly rate.
- Select the Create button to complete.
- The new resource type will appear along with the default hourly rate.
- The created resource type will be listed while adding the employee information.