The master layout is one of the common features in all the apps of Apptivo. Master Layout in Purchase Orders App allows you to add up the custom fields as per your requirement.
Purchase Orders App allows you to add any custom fields that aren't provided on the creation page by default. You can load your creation page with new sections and fill them up with your own text fields, radio buttons, dropdowns, etc.
Steps to configure the unit price from item price to standard cost:
- Log in and access the Purchase Orders app.
- Click on More(...) icon and select Settings.
- You will be redirected to the Settings page. Click on Customize App → Master layout from the left navigation panel.
- Scroll down to the Items table and select the Unit Price attribute.
- In the Inspector tab of the custom attributes dashboard, scroll down to the Reference Field Details and click on the Reference Field dropdown as shown below.
- Click on the Standard Cost from the dropdown menu and now click on the Save button to save the changes.
- Hence the Master Layout is updated.
- Now you have changed the unit price to Standard Cost.