Follow up is a process of monitoring the existing opportunities at a future date. Follow-up schedules need to be maintained in order to keep track of potential opportunities. You can edit the Follow up by using Follow Ups tab on the overview page. Let’s see the process to edit the follow-up date and description by using the Follow Up tab.
Steps to modify Follow Up Date and Description:
- Log in and access the Opportunities app from the universal menu bar.
- For instance, let’s consider creating a follow up for the ABC Enterprises Opportunity.
- Select ABC Enterprises and click on More Details(...).
- Click on the Schedule Follow up tab.
- On the Schedule Follow Up pop-up, give the date and description of follow up.
- You can also set the reminder, by using the Reminder Time field.
- Click on the Create button.
- Now the Follow Up will be shown on the opportunity overview page.
- If you want to edit the date or description, click on the Follow Ups tab.
- Here you can edit the follow-up that you’ve created by clicking on the More Details (...) button.
- By clicking on more details, the View Follow Up page appears.
- You can edit the follow up and description as per your business needs and click on the Save button.
- Now the edited Follow up will be automatically overridden in the opportunity overview page as shown below.