A kit order is for a company that sells products, and it allows them to combine estimates, purchase orders, supplier invoices, and invoices to your customer into a single page for calculating margins. Kit Orders app allows you to create a custom table that is not provided by default through Master Layout. These are like business attributes that support you to customize your business with the custom fields.
Steps to create a custom table attribute:
- Log in and access the Kit Orders app from the universal menu bar.
- Click on More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Customize app → Master Layout.
- Drag and drop the Table section which is under the Palette tab.
- In the table section, you can drag and drop your own custom attributes with text, drop-down, etc.
- The Inspector tab allows you to enter the details of the selected specific field and also with more functionality to enhance the workflow.
- Similarly, you can customize the table with the Form Layout, Default State, Numbering, Visibility, Actions, Security, and Background under the Inspector tab.
- You can change the attribute name and the properties of the attributes as per your business preferences.
- Follow the same procedure for all the attributes.
- Once the custom table is customized, click on the Save button to update the changes.
- Now the table will be available on the Kit orders overview page.