The Schedule Report feature of Apptivo provides you the ability to schedule the views and saved searches reports based on the configuration that you’ve given. By using this feature, the selected view reports will be created automatically and delivered to your emails as per your business requirements.
Steps to create Schedule Report:
- Log in and access the Opportunities app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Reports → Schedule Reports and click on the Create button.
- Enter the following details:
- Name: Name of the report to be delivered.
- Description: Details of the report.
- Auto deliver periodically: Enabling this toggle will allow you to schedule the report periodically.
- Search Type - Selecting this option from the drop-down will display the views created using “Advanced Search” or “Views” on the Homepage of the Contacts app.
- View - This option will display the customized views created.
- Frequency: It allows you to select the frequency the report must be sent. You can configure it to be the day, week, month, quarter, or year. Based on each selection, you can select the frequency on when the report will be generated and sent.
- Report On: By selecting the frequency, you will get an option to select when you want your report to be repeated. For example, if you want to schedule the report on every first day of the month, you have to select the Month on the frequency and select the First Day of the Month in the Repeat On.
- Repeat At: Select the time at which time you want to repeat the report.
- Start On: Start date of receiving the report.
- End On: End date of receiving the report. It has options like:
- No end: On selecting No end, you will receive the reports forever. There is no time limit.
- On a specific day: This allows you to select a particular date to receive a report.
- After a certain number of occurrences: This allows you to enter the total number of times you want to receive the report from the start date.
- Audience: This allows you to select the person to whom you want to send the report. Say, Employee, Teams, or Contacts. Here, it is the Sales Manager. You can also add the email address manually.
- From Address: Customize the From address of the email, whether it is Employee or Team. Based on that, select the from address for the scheduled report email.
- CC Address: Add the CC email address if you want to add an email address to send a report.
- Trigger To: This allows you to select to whom you want to trigger the email for this report. You can trigger an employee, Team, or Contact.
- Email: Enter the email message you want to send along with the report.
- Click on the Create button.
- The Scheduled Report will be added to the list.
- The reports of the Contacts with matched conditions will be sent to the respective email address as per your configuration.
- You can download and view the report from your email.