The associate object report feature of apptivo provides you to generate the reports by merging the data from two apps. You can also generate the associated object reports with the collaboration tools like tasks, calendar events, call logs, Follow-ups, and Notes. The report results are based on the related objects and their fields.
Let’s Consider: You want to take a report of upcoming events which are associated with your customers whose category is “Interiors”. You can generate reports by following the below steps.
Steps to create an Associated Object Report in the Events:
- Log in and access the Home page Calendar.
- Click on the More (...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Reports → Associated Object Reports and click on the Create button.
- The “Create Associated Object Report” page will be opened. Provide the Name, Description for the associated object report.
- To have Advanced Filters in the Events, enable the toggle for Advanced Filters. While generating the records, the Advanced Filter allows users to add multiple conditions.
- Choose a CRM App from the Associated Object dropdown list. The reports will be generated for the selected Application. Here, I have chosen the Customers App.
- Once the app is chosen, set the attributes required from the Events activity and Customers App for the report.
- In Events Activity, determine the Filter Attribute. The records will be filtered based on the selected attribute for events. Here, Attendees are selected.
- Search Result Column Attribute can be used to drag and drop the attributes in Events whose values are to be fetched in the report.
- You can either select a particular attribute or move multiple attributes at the same time.
- In the Customers App section, determine the Filter Attribute. The records will be filtered based on the selected attribute in customers. Here, the “Assigned To” attribute is selected from the dropdown.
- To include the customer column in the report, drag and drop the customer attributes from Available attributes to Selected Attributes using Search Result Column Attribute. You can either select a particular attribute or move multiple attributes at the same time.
- Click on the Create button.
- The Associated Object Report is created as shown below.
- Now, navigate to the Customers App of Apptivo. Click the Reports tab.
- Go to General Reports → Associate Object Reports Events created report will be available in the left panel of the Reports page.
- Here, the configured filter attribute will be available, on the report. Through this, you can filter the categories in the report. For instance, let’s consider the category “Interiors” from the Category dropdown.
- Click on the View Report button.
- Now all the events of the customers whose category is “Interiors” will be displayed as shown below.
- Export the report in CSV format by clicking on the Export button.
- Now the records will be downloaded as shown below.