Apptivo has introduced the feature where you have the ability to sync only the contacts' events with the calendar providers like Gmail and outlook. The main purpose of this feature is to respect your privacy which means a lot to us. Before all the events in your calendar sync with apptivo regardless of the contacts, now you can decide whether to sync all the events or only the events of the contacts that are in the contacts app of apptivo.
Steps to sync Contacts Events:
- Log in and access the Calendar app from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, click on Calendar Event Sync.
- Here, enable the toggle to Sync Contact Calendar Events, which syncs the events that are in the contacts app of Apptivo.
- For instance, Let’s consider scheduling different events for two people in outlook, one for my personal contact and another for my contact in the Contacts app of Apptivo.
- The below invitation is sent to my personal contact.
- Another one is sent to contact “Larry”, who is saved as a contact in the Contacts app of apptivo.
- Now go to the Calendar app of apptivo, since I’ve enabled the toggle to sync contacts events alone. Only the event sent to my contact “Larry” of apptivo will be shown because it is in the contacts app of Apptivo.