A dashboard's objective is to provide you with the information you need at a glance. As a result, data is presented in the form of Charts and Summary tables. A summary table allows you to compare common research methods, findings, and limitations. You can download the Summary Table in CSV format by following the above steps.
Steps to download:
- Log in and access the Opportunities app from the universal navigation menu.
- Click on the Dashboard dropdown and select the existing dashboard, you want to download or you can also create a new dashboard from the settings.
- Here, I would like to download the existing dashboard summary table “Opportunities Amount”.
- Click on the More icon which is at the top right corner and select the Download CSV button.
- The summary table will be downloaded in .CSV format and it includes the sum of the Amount.
- Now the Dashboard Summary table is downloaded in CSV format as shown below.