With the Apptivo Pricing application, create multiple price lists and associate it with different customers. You can set different prices for different customers. The default home page view is the one you see when you first log in to your account. It will come preloaded with applications, a navigation bar, and a search box, among other things.
Steps to Customize Default Home Page View
- Log in and access the Pricing App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings located at the app header.
- Select the Customize App dropdown. Click on Views from the left navigation panel.
- You can view the Default Home Page View.
- You can change the default home page view by selecting anyone among the following:
- Pricing Home - Displays default Pricing homepage with news feed and recent customers.
- Show All – Displays all the price lists.
- By Tag – Displays the price lists by tags.
- By Status - Displays the price lists by status.
- Select anyone from the dropdown to set the default home page view. For instance: Pricing Home.
- On clicking the Home button, the new home page will appear as per the configuration.