The Credit Notes App makes it simple to keep track of customers and interacts with existing sales data. A note can be made for a credit purchase, an overpayment, or a product return. Apptivo Credit notes app allows you to customize your default home page view using the Views option. This will help you to view your records as per your requirement.
Steps to Customize Default Home Page View
- Log in and access the Credit notes App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings located at the app header.
- Select the Customize App dropdown. Click on Views from the left navigation panel.
- You can view the Default Home Page View.
- You can change the default home page view by selecting any one among the following:
- Credit Notes Home - Displays default Credit Notes homepage with news feed and recent customers.
- Show All – Displays all the credit notes.
- By Type – Displays the credit notes by type.
- By Tag - Displays the credit notes by status.
- Select anyone from the dropdown to set the default home page view. For instance: Credit Notes Home.
- On clicking the Home button, the new home page will appear as per the configuration.