The Credit Notes App makes it simple to keep track of customers and interacts with existing payments. A note can be made for a credit purchase, an overpayment, or a product return. It allows you to generate the default report based on the credit notes activities, and lists, by customers, by type, and by source.
Steps to generate a report:
- Log in and access the Credit Notes App from the universal menu.
- Click on the Reports on the App header.
- Under the Reports, you can view the Credits List by Source which is under the General dropdown.
- On the Create Lists by Source page, enter the following information:
- Source: Select the source of the Credit Note.
- Customer: Give the customer's name.
- Created From: Give the created from date.
- Created To: Give the created to date.
- For instance, I want to generate a report on the Source type Invoice.
- Click on the View Report button.
- The reports will be generated as shown below.
- You can also export the reports in .CSV format by clicking on the Export button.
- You can view the report in two ways :
- All Fields: Displays all the fields present in the list.
- Current view: Displays only the fields present in the Current Layout.
- The report of All Fields option. Here, you can view all the fields present in this list in the CSV format.
- The report of the Current View. Here, you can view the fields present in the current layout in CSV format.