The Orders app of Apptivo manages the records of the orders received from your customers. This app helps you to keep track of their order items and the warehouse of the items. Actions allow you to provide access to individuals who are reputed to undertake actions in the Orders App settings. Users who have the privilege to perform a specific action on their orders page can do that action.
To Customize the Actions:
- Log in and access the Orders App from the universal navigation menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- Select Actions from the Security dropdown located at the left navigation menu bar.
- Here, we have to create a privilege to the action in which we want to give access to the users. Now, we’ll go through each action with privileges.
- You can disable the apps, by using the toggle. For instance, when I disable the convert toggle, the convert button will not be available on the orders overview page.
- You can also set the privileges, where you can provide access to the users to perform actions.