The Invoices app of Apptivo has an option to create tasks automatically when an invoice is created for Services. This is achieved using the Service Provided Tasks option on the Settings page of the Invoices app.
Steps to Enable/Disable Service Provided Tasks:
- Log in and access the Invoices app of Apptivo.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Invoices → Service Provided Tasks.
- Here, the “Allow tasks to be created as well while creating an invoice” toggle is enabled.
- Now, create a new invoice in the Invoices app for Services Provided.
- As the toggle is enabled, a new task is created in the Tasks tab of the estimate with the Task Name in the Services Provided table.
- When the toggle is disabled, a new task is not created when an estimate is created for the Services Provided.