The Conversion feature of apptivo allows you to convert the records of the Invoice into other records. This feature is customizable and allows you to map the fields of other apps with the invoices app which makes the conversion process easy. For instance, let’s consider converting an invoice into Sales Receipt.
Steps to Customize Conversion:
- Log in and access the Invoices app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Invoice → Conversion.
- Here you can find the objects to which invoice can be converted.
- Map the fields and find the records in the Sales receipt app.
- You can also add other apps for the conversion by using the Create button.
- You can also create a new conversion by using the Create button.
- For instance, Here, I am considering sales receipts which is the there by default.
- You can map the fields of the sales receipts app with invoice app by using the Mapping button.
- Let’s consider disabling Sales Receipts. Once you disable it, the conversion will get updated.
- Now go to the Invoices Home page and click on the More Details(...) button on any of the records.
- When you click on the Convert button, You will not find the To Sales Receipts app option.
- This is how you Customize conversion in the Invoices app.