The CPQ feature in Apptivo helps you to create accurate error-free purchase orders and send them directly to the vendor for approval. CPQ (Configure Price Quote) helps companies accurately define the price of goods across a changing spectrum of variables. Apptivo allows you to change the layout of the CPQ in the Purchase Orders app.
Steps to customize CPQ:
- Log in and access the Purchase Orders app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Purchase Orders → CPQ.
- You can view the Default layout with the Item #, Item Name, and Price.
- You can select and add the attributes by using the Display dropdown.
- Here, the Item SKU # and Inventory Type column are added to the layout. Changes will get updated automatically.
- Once the layout is updated, go to the create purchase order page.
- While adding the configurable item in the Purchase Order, you can view the pop-up to add the Choices and included items that need to be added in the Purchase Orders.
Note: Click here to know how to create a configurable item.
- Here, you can view the list of items with the customized layout.