SMS Templates contain predefined content and it is used to send mass texts or individual text to your customers through SMS. The Cases app of apptivo allows you to create your own SMS template by adding the attributes of the Case details and its summary section. Let’s take a look at the steps to create an SMS template.
Steps to Create an SMS Template:
- Log in and access the Cases App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Email → SMS Templates and click on the Create button.
- On the Create SMS Template, give the Name of the template in the Template section.
- Add the attributes in the templates by using the Insert Attributes dropdown. Here, I would like to add the Reported by, Case Summary, and Assigned To.
- Add the message you would like to convey to your customers in the message description and at the end, I would like to add the business name.
- Click on the Create button.
- Now the created template will be added to the list, here you can also delete or edit the template by using the icons under actions.