The Orders app of Apptivo allows you to manage the records of the orders from your customers. It also provides different advanced features for your order management. App Naming feature of apptivo in the Orders app provides you the ability to change the name of the app as per your preferences. Now, look at the steps to change the name of the application.
Steps to rename the Orders App:
- Log in and access the Orders app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Customize App → App Naming.
- In the Naming panel, you can change the Name of the App. Click on the pencil icon to edit the name field.
- Here, the name is changed to Sales Orders. Once the name is updated, wherever the App name is mentioned as Orders, there the name will change to Sales Orders.