Highlighting records has always been a great option to prioritize or differentiate different records. The highlighting feature in the Purchase Orders App allows you to have the purchase orders highlighted automatically in the purchase orders list based on certain predefined criteria.
Steps to highlighting the purchase orders:
- In the Purchase Orders App of Apptivo, select Settings from the app header.
- Go to Purchase Orders → Highlighting from the left navigation panel of the Settings page. The Highlighting page will come into view.
- Select Create to create a new highlighting.
- In the Create Highlighting page, add a Name, Priority, and Description for the highlighting. You can also choose the background and text color.
- Configure the criteria in the Criteria section. Here, the condition is set to highlight the purchase order when the status is sent.
- On selecting Create, a new highlighting is created.
- On navigating to the home page or any views in the Purchase Orders App, you can see the purchase orders that match the criteria highlighted.