The App Naming feature of Apptivo provides you the ability to change the name of the apps as per your flexibility. This feature is available in all the apps which allows you to customize the name of the app. For instance, let’s consider you would like to change the name of the Purchase Orders app, follow the below steps:
Steps to change the app name:
- Log in and access the Purchase Orders app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Customize App → App Naming.
- In the Naming panel, you can change the Name of the App. Click on it to edit the name field. Here, the name is changed to PO.
- Once the name is updated, wherever the App name is mentioned as Purchase Orders, there the name will change to PO.
- Also, you have to mention how the PO should be mentioned in Singular and Plural forms. By doing so, the software will modify the sentences accordingly in the PO App.