Using Purchase Orders helps you to maintain the records of the orders that you are purchasing for your business. List Layout of Apptivo allows you to customize the layout of the records that helps to arrange the information of the records as per your business preferences. It guarantees the exact data by removing redundant information.
Steps to customize the List Layouts:
- Log in and access the Purchase Orders App from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, Go to Customize App → List Layouts. You can see the list layouts available for the Purchase Orders App in the right panel.
- You can create a new Layout by clicking on the Create button.
- Select a list for customization that is created.
- Click on the Default name to change the Name of the layout. Here, I have renamed it to "Purchase Orders Details". It will save automatically on clicking outside the Edit area of the name.
- Now, select Display from the right corner of the list.
- You can see the set of attributes present in the Purchase Order Details is selected by default in the Display section. To remove a particular attribute, you can untick the particular attribute from the Display section.
- You can also select the new attributes from Display to add them to the list.
- Here, I have removed the PO Date from the Display section and added the Need by date.
- Navigate to the Show All page in the Purchase Orders App. Click Display’s layout dropdown and select Purchase Orders Details.
- You can see the updated list for all the records based on your customization.