Leads App allows you to convert the leads to Opportunities, Customers, Contacts, and Patents directly from the leads app. By using Custom Conversion, you can convert the leads to another app and map the attributes from leads to the other attributes.
Let's consider converting to the opportunities with the custom attribute mapping.
Steps to Follow:
- Log in and access the Leads App from the Universal Menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- Click on the Leads from the left panel and select Conversion.
- Select the Custom Conversion from the Object Conversion View.
- You can view the Opportunities, Customers, Contacts, and Patents with the Enabled toggle and Mapping button.
- With the Allow Multiple Times enabled, you can allow converting the records multiple times. i.e You can also convert the Leads that are already converted.
- In the Opportunities Mapping Fields, you can able to associate the Tasks, Events, Emails, Notes, and Call Logs by enabling the toggle for the selected opportunities.
- Here, Map the Mandatory fields of the opportunities app with the Leads App by using the Select Attribute Dropdown.
- Click on the Update to save the changes.
- You can view the changes on the Leads page.
- Here, Click on the Convert To Opportunities.
- You can view the Opportunities app attributes auto-populated with the value that is mapped in the Leads app.