Apptivo Kit Orders app allows you to set discounts for your kit orders while creating the kit orders with the discounted rate. You can provide the discount for the items/services at line level or header level as per your business preferences. Now follow the below steps to set up a discount for the items.
You can set up the discounts in Three ways:
- No Discount - With this No Discount option, you can remove the Discounts option from the Kit Orders.
- At KitOrders Header - With this, the discount attribute will get added in the Kit Orders details section and you can set the discounts based on the total value of the Kit Order.
- At KitOrders Line - With this, you can add the discount attribute at the Kit Order Line. i.e you can set the discount on each line item individually.
Steps to Enable:
- Log in and access the Kit Orders app from the universal menu.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the App header.
- On the Settings page, click on the Kit Orders and select the Discounts.
- Here, you can view the following options to set the Discounts for kit orders.
- By Selecting the No Discount, the Discounts option will not be available at the time of creating the kit order.
- Here, the At KitOrder Header is selected. Changes will get updated automatically.
At KitOrder Header
- Now, go to the Create Kit Order page.
- You can view the Discounts Attribute in the Kit Order Information section.
- You can set the Discounts as the Fixed value or the Percentage wise.
- By selecting the Fixed value, you can enter the discount value.
Note: To add the Discount, the Product/ Item table should be filled.
- The provided discount fixed value will get applied to the total value of the Kit Order in the Summary section.
- By Selecting the Percentage from the Discount dropdown, you can enter a discount in the percentage value.
- The added percentage value will get deducted from the total value of the Kit Order in the Summary section.
- For example, the total value of the Kit Order is $5000, and the discount percentage is mentioned as 20%. Now, $1000 will get reduced as the discount value for the Total value of the Order.
At KitOrder Line
- Now, the Discount type is selected as the At KitOrder line.
- Go to the create kit order page and scroll down to view the Product or Service provided table.
- You can view the Discount option at the line items.
- Here, you can set the discount on each added item line.
- You can also set the Fixed or the Percentage-wise discounts for each added line item separately.