Reports in Apptivo Orders give you an overview of all the related Orders created. You can customize the Report Settings in order to hide or show the various kinds of reports. This also allows you to provide access privileges to your employees.
Steps to Customize Reports in the Orders App:
- Log in and access the Orders App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings located at the app header bar.
- Select Reports under the General drop down from the left navigation panel.
- In the Reports dashboard, you can view the list of reports.
- Now, you can hide any of the reports by sliding and then Toggle OFF. For instance: Orders by Customer.
- In the Reports section, you cannot view the “Orders by Customers” option(due to Hide status) as shown in the image below:
- You can also set the Privileges, where you can provide access to the users to perform actions.