Indicate whether you want to manually specify or automatically generate an Idea number while creating an idea. You can use this feature to generate the numbers for your ideas and helps you to manage them accordingly.
Steps to Generate Idea number
- Log in and access Ideas App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and Settings at the app header bar.
- On the settings page, go to Ideas → Numbering.
- Here, you can view Prefix and Starts with fields.
- Prefix - Text to be added Starts with numbers.
- Starts with - Starting number for the Idea.
- For instance, create a new idea starting with the number i2.
- Now, create a new Idea where the Idea # is generated automatically based on your configuration.
- On the Idea overview page, you can view Idea # as I2.
- If you want to provide numbers manually, you can disable the Auto Generate toggle button.