Projects App in Apptivo has clear-cut features that allow you to perform a number of operations on your project’s records. Apptivo’s apps allow you to print records as PDFs. Along with having the record in the Projects App, you can also print the records in PDF whenever required.
Note: The field will be visible, once PDF Template toggle is enabled in the Master Layout, where you can choose the template by using the print PDF template field.
Steps to Print Project Information:
- Log in and access the Projects App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Customize App → Print/Web Layout.
- Click on the Create button and select the type of layout you prefer.
- For instance, let’s select “Start with the default layout”.
- Give the Name of the template and click on the Next button.
- You can also use the Palette section to drag and drop the attributes.
- Once the attributes are added, Save the changes.
- You can see a new template is added to the Print/Web Layout section.
- Navigate the Overview page of a record in the project App. You can see the Print feature is available. You can choose the template you want to print by using the PDF Template field.
- Click on Print to print the selected record as a PDF.
- You can see the record is available as a PDF.