The WorkOrders app of Apptivo has an option to create tasks automatically when a work order is created for Services. This is achieved using the Service Provided Tasks option on the Settings page of the WorkOrders app.
Steps to Enable/Disable Service Provided Tasks:
- Log in and access the WorkOrders App of Apptivo.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to WorkOrders → Service Provided Tasks.
- Here, the “Allow tasks to be created as well while creating a work order” toggle is enabled.
- Now, create a new work order in the WorkOrders app for Services Provided.
- As the toggle is enabled, a new task is created in the Tasks tab of the work order with the Task Name in the Services Provided table.
- When the toggle is disabled, a new task is not created when a work order is created for the Services Provided.