For all your payments to be easy, safe, and affordable Apptivo integrates with the advanced payment gateway Square. This post will explain the steps to set up your Square payment gateway with Apptivo.
Note: Card payment acceptance with the Square app is currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, France, and Spain.
Steps to Set Up Square:
To set up your square payment gateway, you need to complete the following steps:
- Log in and access the Invoices App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Payments → Payment Methods.
- Click on the Edit icon, against the Square option.
- By clicking on the edit icon, the Setup Online Payments pop-up will appear. If you already have a square account click on the Next button.
- If you do not have a square account, click on the Create Square Account button to create one.
- By clicking Next, You’ll be redirected to step 2. There you can find the steps to get the Application ID and Access Token
Note: The Application ID and Access Token are available only when the account is created in the developer dashboard.
Steps to get the Application ID and Access Token:
- Now get the Application ID and Access Token for your application which is available under the Credentials in the Production tab.
- Copy the Application ID and Access token which are obtained from the Square on Apptivo’s Setup Online Payments Step 3.
- Select mode as Live/Production.
- Enable the toggle to capture customer information for repeat orders.
- Enable the toggle for Card Reader to accept the card payments.
- Click on Save Changes to enable Square Payment.
All done! Now, all the invoices you send from now on to your customers will include a payment link at the bottom using which they can pay online.