Apptivo has integrated with the square payment gateway, which helps you to collect your payments through the square securely and easily. So, Why Late? Integrate your Apptivo account with Square payment. Now we gonna show you how the payment process works in the square using a mobile and card reader. Let’s consider paying the invoice bill through the square.
- Card payment acceptance with the Square app is currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, the United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland, France, and Spain.
- Card Payments are available for both iOS and Android users.
Steps to Collect payment:
- Select the invoice for which the payment needs to collect.
- On the top right, you can find the menu icon and click on the Pay Now button.
Note: Make sure to connect the card reader device with the mobile.
- By clicking the pay now, You’ll be redirected to the square payment page, where you will be given three options:
- Manual Credit Card Entry - The user has to enter his/her credit card details manually
- Gift Card - They can make use of their gift cards
- Card on File - They can directly pay the merchant by selecting the account holder's name on the list.
- Here, I would like to pay the amount through the card reader. In order to proceed with the payment with the card reader, users must need two things. Square Reader, which is a card reader device by square, and the Square Point of Sale Application need to be installed on your mobile.
- Upon reading the card, you will be redirected to the Tip amount page. Select the tip amount that you would like to add.
- Here, I would like to add a tip amount of 0.05$. Now you’ll be shown the total amount and also the tip amount, click Add.
- Here, get a sign from the customer and click on the Done button.
- By clicking done the payment gets processed and you’ll get the approval status as shown below.
- you’ll get a message for the receipt.
- You can select in which form you would like the receipt. Here, I select the receipt through email. The receipt will be sent to your respective mail ID.
- Once the customer pays, the Status will be reflected as paid in the apptivo account.
- Now, from the menu select the Payments tab.
- Now you can see the payments are recorded as two types. Where the first record is the actual payment and another one is the tip amount.
- You can also find the tip attribute on the Overview page of the Invoice.