The SMS template feature of Apptivo is utilized while sending SMS as an action in Triggers. To use the SMS feature, it is necessary to add a phone number in the Contact Center App of Apptivo.
Steps to Create:
- Log in and access the Orders App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Email → SMS Template and click on the Create button.
- On the Create SMS Template page, add a Name for the template.
- Along with this, you can add the SMS message. You can use the Insert Attribute option to link fields in the Items App with the SMS template. By doing so, the value of the corresponding field will be added automatically to the supplier while sending an SMS.
- Click on the Create button.
- Now the created SMS Template will be added to the list as shown below.