In Inventory Management App settings, Actions permits to provide access to the users who are reputed to perform actions. The users who have the privilege of a particular action can use that particular action on their page of the Inventory Management app.
To Customize the Actions:
- Log in and access the Inventory Management app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- On the settings page, go to Security → Actions.
Here, we have to create a privilege to the action in which we want to give access to the users. Now, we’ll go through each action with privileges.
- You can disable the apps, by using the toggle. For instance, when I disable the Bulk Action toggle, the bulk action button will not be available.
- You can also set the privileges, where you can provide access to the users to perform actions.