In order to use this Price Override feature, you need to configure the settings in the Orders App. Enabling this setting allows you to change the supplier cost when creating an Order. The default price will pre-populate. However, you will be able to edit if desired. When disabled, you cannot change the supplier cost from within an order.
Note: The Suppliers cost will be visible in the Items table, on the Suppliers details are enabled on the Master Layout hierarchical view.
Steps to Override supplier costs:
- Log in and access the Orders App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header bar.
- Select Price Override under the Orders drop-down located in the left navigation panel.
- The Price Override page will be displayed, as shown:
- Enable “Allow supplier cost to be modified”.
- Now, create an Order and select an item. The default cost of the supplier will be pre-populated.
- If desired, you can edit the item price field as shown.
- If the “Allow Suppliers cost to be modified” toggle is disabled, then the edit option for item rate will not be available.