The Invoices app allows you to calculate the discount of the items/service at line level on the overview page. You can customize the overview page whenever you need it with the help of the Master Layout. In other words, now you can get an overview of the tax for each item/service individually on the create and overview pages.
Steps to Enable/Disable:
- Log in and access the Invoices app from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- In order to view/calculate the discount for each item/service, you have to select the Invoice line from the settings.
- Go to Invoices → Taxes and set At Invoices Line.
- On the settings page, go to Customize App → Master Layout and click on the Hierarchical View as shown below.
- In the hierarchical view, the service, and item taxes are enabled by default.
- Next, enable the Visibility toggle of the Service tax in the Tablet view as shown below.
- Now, Enable the item tax Visibility toggle in the Tablet view.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes.
- Now create a new Invoice and now you can see the tax of each item available in the “Item Tax” attribute of the Product/item Sold section and in the same way the tax for each service available in the “Service Tax” attribute of in the Services Provided section on the create and overview pages.
- The discount calculation will be shown based on the discount selected from the Discount dropdown for each item/service separately as shown below.