Multiple Sales Receipt records can be exported in XLS and CSV formats utilizing the Bulk action feature. The Export action allows you to export the records and take a backup of all data into a spreadsheet, in just a few simple steps.
Steps to bulk export the Sales Receipt:
- In the Sales Receipts App, select the sales receipt records to be exported by using the checkbox.
- Once the Sales receipts are selected, the Bulk Actions button will be activated. Go to Export and there you can see the .xls and .csv formats are available. Here, I’m choosing the .xls format.
- You can find the three types of data export. They are
- All Fields - This exports all the fields in the App.
- All Fields with Table - This exports all the fields in the App along with Standard & Custom table data.
- Current View - This exports the fields present in the current view alone.
- On selecting All Fields, the data present in all the fields of your sales receipt records’ overview page will be exported.
- On selecting All Fields With Table, the data present in all the fields and in the tables of your sales receipt records’ overview page will be exported.
- On selecting Current View, The data present in the list layout only will be exported. If needed you can add or remove the column from the display dropdown.