Apptivo's Items app allows you to upload photographs of your company's products. As a result, you will be able to display the kind of things you offer. You may also uninstall them or download them to your devices. To configure the item image on your invoices pdf you have to customize the Print/Web layout. Print/Web Layout allows you to develop layouts and print invoices in PDF format. You may also get a PDF print with an image of the items that your customers purchased.
Note: The item image should be added to the Items app, for it to be available on the Invoices App.
Steps to print the Item Image:
- Log in and access the Invoices App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- On the settings page, go to Customize App → Print/Web Layout.
- Select any one of the templates, here I’m selecting the Default template and click on the View Template(...) icon.
- Scroll down to the Product/Item section.
- Go to the palette, You can find the Item image under the Invoice Attributes → Items/Product Sold.
- Drag and drop the Item image attribute into the Item table as shown below.
- Here, I would like to have the Item image after the Item Code column, by using the Display section, I’m changing the positions. Click on the Save button to save the changes.
- Now create a new invoice with an item or select the existing invoice. Here. I would like to print the existing invoice.
- Now you can see the Item Image is available on the invoice to create/overview page automatically. Because the item image has already been added to the Item App.
Note: The PDF template is Default, as I selected the default template in the Print/Web layout.
- Click on the Print PDF Without Attachment or Print PDF with the Attachment button.
- Now the downloaded will have the item image as shown below.