List Layout of Apptivo allows you to customize the layout of the records that helps to arrange the information of the records as per your business preferences. It guarantees the exact data by removing redundant information. You can view the gist details of your price lists through the list layout.
Steps to customize the List Layout:
- Log in and access the Pricing App from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the Settings page, Go to Customize App → List Layouts. You can see the list layouts available for the pricing app in the right panel.
- You can create a new Layout by clicking on the Create button.
- Select a list for customization. Here, I have chosen the created layout.
- Click on the Default name to change the Name of the layout. Here, I have renamed it to "Price List Info". It will save automatically on clicking outside the Edit area of the name.
- Now, select Display from the right corner of the list.
- You can see the set of attributes present in the Price List Info list is selected by default in the Display section. To remove a particular attribute, you can untick the particular attribute from the Display section.
- You can also select the new attributes from Display to add them to the list.
- Here, I have removed the Tags from the Display section and added the Status, Created by.
- Navigate to the Show All page in the Pricing App. Click Display’s layout dropdown and select Price List Info.
- You can see the updated list for all the records based on your customization.