The Summary boxes in the Data Table of Apptivo provides you to configure the summary of sum, count, and average of data based on your business needs. You can add the summary boxes in a standard view and a custom view. You can add a maximum of 6 summary boxes.
Note: Summary Boxes are supported in the Ultimate and the Enterprise plans only.
Steps to configure the summary box:
- Log in and access the Sales Receipts App from the universal menu bar.
- Click on More(...) icon and select Settings.
- Click on the Customize App dropdown from the Left panel and select Views.
- Click on the Create button to create a custom view.
- Create View side panel will open. In the Create View, add the Title and Description.
- Enter the condition in the Criteria section based on your business preferences by using the Insert Attribute. For instance, consider creating the summary box of the total amount of sales receipts whose customer name attribute is not empty.
- Then, click on the Summary Boxes tab next to the Criteria and click on the Create button.
- In the Create Summarization Popup, you can add additional filters for the custom view.
- Enter the Name for the Summary Box.
- In the Aggregation Type, Select the type whether it is in Sum, Count, or Average. Since our aim is to create the total of sales receipts, select Sum from the dropdown.
- Depending on the Aggregation Type, you can select the Attribute from the dropdown. In the Additional Filter, you can add the additional criteria for the summary box by using the Insert Attribute.
- In the Preview button, you can preview the box and you can customize the box with the Box Properties. For example, you can change the Label name, Background color, Text, and Icon in the Box.
- Then click on the Create button.
- You can view the Created Summary Boxes on the List.
- Then, click on the Create button.
- The view will get created and you can view the created custom view of the List.
- Now, go to the Sales Receipts App home page, you can view the created custom view on the Page Left Panel.
- You can view the created view with the created Summary box.
- Similarly, you can add up to 6 summary boxes as per your business need for the Sum, Count, and Average.