Apptivo helps you to associate with all the other apps. You can perform the conversion by associating apps according to your needs. Ideas app helps you to create Conversion by letting you associate with any other apps in Apptivo.
Steps to Configure:
- Log in and access the Ideas App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- From the settings page, go to Ideas → Conversion and click on the Create button.
- You will get the Create Conversion popup. Choose your App from the drop-down list to which you wish to convert.
- Here, we have selected the Cases app.
- Once you select the app to which you wish to convert, the conversion will get created. If you Enable Allow conversion multiple times, you can perform any number of conversions as possible. If you disable the Allow conversion multiple times, then you can perform conversion only once. Click on the Create button.
- The custom conversion will get created and click on the Mapping.
- You will be directed to the Cases Mapping Fields. Here, you can select the attributes that you wish to convert to the cases.
- First associate the activities that you wish to map with the Cases app. Then, click on the Update button to update the changes.
- Now, open the Idea record to which you need to perform the conversion. Here, you can see the Convert button situated towards the right side of your page and click on Convert → To Cases.
- You will be directed to the Cases app and you can see the attributes mapped.