Sub-industries are industries within a large group of companies. For instance, the manufacturing sector can be divided into industries such as basic metals, petrochemicals, rubber, and so on. In Apptivo CRM, you can add sub-industries from any application.
Steps to create Sub Industries in Distributors App:
- Log in and access the Distributors App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings located at the app header bar.
- Go to Distributors → Industries from the left navigation panel of the Settings page.
- Click on the + icon against an industry in which you need to add sub-industries. Here, Manufacturing.
- Now, you can view the Create Industry popup and provide:
- Parent Industry - This field will be automatically pre-populated.
- Name - Name of the sub-industry.
- Description - Description of the industry.
- On selecting Create, a new sub-industry is added to the main industry.
- The created industry will be available while creating or editing distributor information.