List Layout of Apptivo allows you to customize the layout of the records which helps to arrange the information of the records as per your business preferences. It guarantees the exact data by removing redundant information. The holidays should be kept on track in order to analyze the information about the business working days and handle them to meet the flourishing business strategies.
Steps to customize the List Layouts:
- Log in and access the Holidays App from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, Go to Customize App → List Layouts. You can see the list layouts available for the Holidays App in the right panel.
- You can create a new Layout by clicking on the Create button.
- Select a list for customization. Here, I have chosen the Client Information layout.
- Click on the Client Information name to change the Name of the layout. Here, I have renamed it Client Details. It will save automatically on clicking outside the Edit area of the name.
- Now, select Display from the right corner of the list.
- You can see the set of attributes present in the Client Details list is selected by default in the Display section. To remove a particular attribute, you can untick the particular attribute from the Display section.
- You can also select the new attributes from Display to add them to the list.
- Here, I have removed the Tags from the Display section and added the Description.
- Navigate to the Business Holidays/ Client Holidays page in the Holidays App. Click Display’s layout dropdown and select Client Details.
- You can see the updated list for all the records based on your customization.