The Help text option of Apptivo allows you to add information related to the fields available. This will help the employees to easily fill out the data while recording the information. This feature is also available in the Customers App of Apptivo.
Steps to add Help Text:
- Log in and access the Customers App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- On the settings page, go to Customize app → Master Layout → Customers. The Master Layout page comes into view.
- You can select any standard or custom attribute in the Master Layout. Here, I have selected Sales Rep attribute (field).
- Click on it to view the Inspector tab of Sales Rep field.
- In the Inspector tab, scroll down to the Help Properties section. By default, the toggle is disabled.
- Enable the toggle and add the help text in the Help Message area. Once the changes are made, select Save.
- Consider creating a new customer or open an existing customer. Near to Sales Rep attribute, you can see the help text icon.
- On hovering over it, the help text will come into view.