One of the most crucial aspects of running a business is creating events for your staff or yourself. Because it strengthens your company's teamwork. The Triggers feature is designed to perform automatic actions like Email, SMS, Updating Attributes, etc., based on the criteria to reach your business goals.
Steps to set up the Trigger Email:
- Log in and access the Calendar App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Calendar → Triggers → Event-based and click on the Create button.
- In the Create Trigger page, define the following:
- Name - Enter the name of the event-based trigger.
- Enabled - Slide the toggle ON, to keep this trigger working.
- Event - Select the type of event. Here, Events Created are selected.
- In the Criteria section, mention the condition during which the action has to occur. Here, a trigger will be generated when the Event Title is not empty.
- You can make use of the “Actions” to set the type of trigger. Click on the Add button. The action chosen is to Send Email.
- In the Create External Email popup, enter the details From Address, Email Template, CC Address, and Trigger to.
- Once the configuration is complete, select Create. A trigger is configured.
- Once the action is configured, click on the Create button.
- When an event is created, As the condition matches in the record, a new mail will be sent automatically.
- Now, the sent email will be recorded under the Email tab of the respective event.
- Also, available on the Homepage’s Email App.
Note: The flash icon represents that mail as an automated (or) triggered email.