Apptivo CRM seeks to minimize manual record-creation, update, and deletion tasks. Imagine that you wish to import the data into the WorkOrders App. Further, while importing the data, you'll want to edit a couple of them and get rid of any duplicates.
The Workorders App allows you to update existing records and also will filter out duplicate workorders before storing them in this app.
Let's quickly go through the steps.
Steps to Update Existing WorkOrders:
- Log in and access WorkOrders App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Import located in the app header bar.
- Click on CSV Imports present in the left navigation panel. Now, click on the Import button.
- You can import a New File or Update Existing Records. Now, to update existing records select the Update Existing Records option. Click on the Browse button.
- Select the CSV file from your computer and click on Next.
- Here, to avoid creating duplicate workorders select the preferred field from the Uniqueness Check drop-down. (Note: If no field is selected, duplicate records will be created). And select the grouping attribute.
- Here, You might consist of the different workorders the only uniqueness check could be applied to Workorder numbers.
- Map the fields accordingly. Make sure to map the custom mandatory fields. Click on the Import button to import records.
- Once you are done with mapping, click Proceed on each validation.
- Once the Reference Data proceeds, the system will display the following counts:
- # of Records - Total count of workorders found in the CSV file.
- # of Deleted Records - Count of deleted records at the time of validating the workorders.
- # of Ignored Records - Count of ignored records that are added to the exceptions at the time of mapping.
- Now, click on the Start Import button.
- The completed CSV file will be listed as shown, from where you can download the records using the “Down-Arrow” icon found next to the columns(Total Records, Ignored Records, Failed Records).