The Answers app of apptivo provides you the ability to connect with your customers and employees and allows you to provide the resources that are related to your products so that you could run your business flawlessly by giving instructions and helping them by providing the services. Create an email template in the answer app and get the email subject ready whenever you need it.
Steps to create:
- Log in and access the Answers App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- On the settings page, go to Email → Email Templates and click on the Create button.
- Fill in the required details:
- Template - Name of the Email template.
- Subject - Subject of the Email template.
- Message - Content of Email template.
- Insert Attributes - This feature lets you insert the default attributes found in the Answers App.
- Available for Compose Email - Sliding the toggle ON will make this template listed when composing emails.
- Available for Notes - Sliding the toggle ON will make this template listed when creating notes.
- Click on the Create button. A new template will be created.
- This template will be available while composing an email on an answer.
- As the toggle is enabled for Available for Notes, it will be listed in the template section of Notes.