Number generation helps you generate numbers for the miscellaneous receipts you create automatically instead of manually. Let’s go through the steps to customize miscellaneous receipts numbers.
Steps to configure:
- Log in and access the Answers App from the universal navigation bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings from the app header.
- From the Settings page, click on the App Behaviour → Number Generation from the left navigation panel.
- Here, you can view Prefix and Starts with fields.
- Prefix - Text to be added Starts with numbers.
- Starts with - Starting number for the miscellaneous receipt.
- For instance, create a new receipt starting with the number QA1.
- Now, create a new question where the # is generated automatically based on your configuration.
- On the question overview page, you can view # as QA1.
- If you want to provide numbers manually, you can disable the Auto Generate toggle button.