With Apptivo's App Naming feature, you may modify the names of the applications to suit your preferences. All applications include a feature that lets you change the app's name, and it is available to you in all the applications. Take the case where you want to rename the Answers app, and then take the following actions:
Steps to change the app name:
- Log in and access the Answers App from the universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on the More(...) icon and select Settings.
- On the settings page, go to Customize App → App Naming from the left panel.
- In the Naming panel, you can change the Name of the App. Click on it to edit the name field. Here, the name is changed to Resources App.
- Once the name is updated, wherever the App name is mentioned as Answers app, will change to Resources App.
- Also, you have to mention how the Resources should be mentioned in Singular and Plural forms. By doing so, the software will modify the sentences accordingly in the Answers App.