Technical Support Engineer
Location: Santhome, Chennai
Apptivo (https://www.apptivo.com/) is a cloud-based software product that offers an integrated suite of business applications that is used by businesses of all sizes, ranging from one user to thousands. Apptivo’s mission is to offer an affordable and easy to use solution for businesses to collaborate with customers and partners. Our industry-leading solution has grown substantially in this time and so have our clients. Over 150,000 businesses in 194 countries now rely on Apptivo for their CRM Software, Project Management, Invoicing and communication needs.
- Taking accountability of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Responding promptly and taking proactive approaches to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers to share updates through phone and email support.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues with effective time management.
- Know our product offerings and become a Solution expert, so that you can answer customer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Have an excellent command of verbal and written skills in the English language.
- Be a self-starter with a passion to learn new products to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have a can-do positive attitude to problem-solving.
- Be willing to flexible working hours to address customer and project needs.
- Proven work experience on Customer Service.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Freshers with a passion for Technology company can also apply.
|Job Category||OPERATIONS TEAM|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Technical Support Engineer was last modified: May 29th, 2019 by