The most common piece of information that businesses need to store is the contact information of the people they interact with. Whether they are customer contacts, industry experts, suppliers, or even just a family member which provides great feedback; managing all of your contacts in a central location is key to keeping a business efficiently. Beyond the importance of managing your personal contacts in one location, it’s even more important for your entire company to have a single address book that employees can share. This ensures your team always has the right information needed to contact those whom your firm does business with.
- Log in and access Contacts App from your universal navigation menu bar.
- Click on “Create” button to create a new contact.
- Click on “Settings” icon to customize Contacts App.
- Create your own custom fields to create a new contact.
- Associate leads and opportunities to contacts using defined sections.
- Click on “Reports” icon to generate contact reports.
- Click on “Notifications” icon to customize news feed and email feed.
- Click on “Import” to import mass contacts from CSV file.
- You can also duplicate a contact using “Duplicate” feature found in App.
- Click on “Schedule follow up” to schedule the follow up event with contacts.
- You can create common activities like appointment, task, call log etc.
- You can perform simple search and advance search for contacts.
- Data level access security for contacts.
- You can share your contact’s custom attributes through customize app.
- Save your column set to view your preferred contact fields in dashboard.
- You can also save the current search query as views using “My Views” and also share this views to your contacts through “Shared Views“.